Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Go solo

LatinGuns

I find training alone allows me to focus more on my workout. My schedule is sometimes erratic so it's hard to maintain a workout partner, plus not much for chitchat when I am in the gym.

Granted there are times when a workout partner would be helpfull, i.e. trying to squeeze out another rep or stepping up an extra 10lbs on dbs.

I got lucky and found a highly motivated partner who lifts about the same weight as me, and is driven like a madman. Most importantly, he's reliable. Its much better than lifting alone. For me anyway

Good workout partners are hard to find, let alone motivated ones. I just feel that I can focus, and get "into the zone" alot better without one.

I have geen going to the same gym on a regular basis, so people will lend a hand when a spot is needed. But, I am warry of asking just anybody for a spot. I have had people spot me incorrectly... just asking for injury.

-LG

the People's Champ said:
solo rules. since I see the same faces, just about, everytime I hit the gym, I ain't afraid to ask for a spot when needed...

Uhmm yeah... what he said!

Top Bottom