Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gluten allergies

elvinesponoza

[FONT=&quot]I did a search, but could not find much on here for gluten allergies/Celiacs Disease. I had some medical issues and tested negative for Celiacs, but an allergist down the line suggested trying gluten free and I am doing a lot better since.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Anyways, I am wondering if anyone else on here has to deal with gluten dietary restrictions and if so, how do you go about it? I'm trying to bulk up a bit and I still have rice, but I need "special" oatmeal, etc, which can get pricey. Was hoping for some suggestions or insight.[/FONT]

Sorry, but not anything I personally have experience with

the reason for all these allergies these days is because people have grown up consuming so much gluten that their bodies have built a tolerance to it. plus we know that the pesticides used in wheat has caused this issue to blowup further

i really don't recommend anyone ever consume gluten for both those reasons.

and before you freak out, you should use this as a blessing to clean up your diet and eat single organic whole food choices. then you will not have to worry about gluten! organic fruits, veggies, raw nuts and high quality meats are gluten free! shit out of boxes that you should not eat anyway could have gluten.

Top Bottom