Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Global Health & Fitness

patro

Anyone ever heard of GHF? They have a 12-week program that I've heard is good. It's like $40-50 and you get an online tracking system or something, plus unlimited personal advice/email/chat with the trainers.

Anyone ever tried it?

------------------
EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN AGENDA

I went ahead and paid my money. For $50, you get access to their group of 27 experts (exercise, diet, medical, bodybuilding, chiro, etc.) and they will reply to your e-mail within 24 hours. You also get Pro Track, a workout tracker and diet tracker along with their workout templates which integrate with Pro Track. The software is pretty good and according to Dakota Fit, an upgrade is due out any time.

The workouts are all 12 weeks long and vary depending on your level and number of days/week you want to train. I'm on one of their advanced 4 day/week program and it divides the body into 3 parts; legs and biceps, chest and triceps, and back and shoulders. Moderate amount of volume for each body part with quite a bit of drop sets, stripping sets, negatives, etc. The routines vary each time so that your body doesn't get used to anything. Basically, I'm always sore for a couple of days after the workout.

A way to get a free membership is to spend $175 at Fortified Nutrition, their supplement partner. The prices there are not the absolute lowest, but are within a couple percent of the lowest when you factor in the frequent buyer program.

GHF also gives a bunch of other freebies when joining. All in all, compared to personal training fees, its a bargain. And I really like the software. There is also a section to record personal max on lifts, measurements, etc.

Top Bottom