Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the.gladiator1987's log of 2010

the.gladiator1987

Platinum
Sup guys, starting a new log. Because im tired of my old one I cant find anything without searching for a long time lol. Anyway Ive got 2 weeks left of a helladrol/beastdrol cycle and todays workout went like this

7-12-10

Squats:
135x5
135x5
135x5

Bench:

135x5
185x5
225x3
295x5
295x5
295x5
295x5
295x5 PR 5x5

Pullups:
12 - shoulder hurt so i stopped

DB Military:
70x6
80x6
90x6
105x2

Good solid workout. Last workout when I did 5x5 with bench 10 days ago I only did 275 and it was hard. Went up 20 lbs! Some key notes for the start of this log:

-Bodyweight 192lbs. Have not been eating enough but I like this weight, Im only 5'9" so I feel good at this weight. Im around 10% BF (always am no mater what I eat)
-I have a hurt groin. I cant deadlift or squat heavy, and my shoulder hurts so I cant do pullups for shit. Only thing I can really do is bench, db military, and arms. Can anyone advise me on a routine I can set up for this?
-Playing football so I running 2x a week, bumpin up to 4x a week in august thru november. Keeping me lean for sure.

You're going to seriously fuck your groin up bro. I'm hoping I don't have to say I told ya a month from now.

Gratz on new log. Your shoulder power is very good.

What's up with your squats?
Is it 135lb's?

He hurt his groin so he's going light

Gladiator- Just a suggestion, but maybe you should lay off squatting/deadlifting completely if it aggravates your groin. As i told you a few months ago, I once had a groin injury and unfortunately, the only things that healed it was time and patience.

Sup guys, yea 135 is def light but anything more and my groin hurts. The 135x5 didn't hurt at all. I need a routine I can do for strength since I'm playing college football, buut at the same time it can't include heavy deads or squats.

Take it easy bro...dont fuck yourself up with that injury.
maybe stay away from squats for a couple of weeks.....

Take it easy bro...dont fuck yourself up with that injury.
maybe stay away from squats for a couple of weeks.....

So dont even do any squats? 135lbs is the most i can do without it hurting so i was jus gonna keep doin that. I need a routine built for strength that doesnt have deadlifts or squats if anyone has any ideas throw them out here. Im also playing college football

search for SL's "agile 8" thread its a lower body warmup with aload of video's it might help your groin...

Top Bottom