Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the.gladiator1987's log of 2010

Glad, when you say strength what do you mean? What is strength to you? As in: what are your goals?

For example, my goals revolve around the following lifts:

Deadlifts - get to 525
Front Squats - get to 365
Strict Overhead Press - get to 205
Pistol Squats - do 20 reps straight
Weighted Pull-ups - Take 90 lbs on me and do 1-3 reps
Do Dumbbell Rows with 140 lbs and do 11 reps

So what are your goals?

OK well my main goal right now is to get on a routine where I can let my groin heal, I feel like all im doing is bench and arms. My goals RIGHT now are:

1) Get groin better so I can squat / deadlift heavy again
2) Doing hip mobility EVERY DAY
3) Finding a routine that revolves around my groin injury.

Im not sure what a reverse lunge off an elevated thing is?

It doesnt hurt to deadlift but it does hurt to squat. It hurts to do pullups (shoulder tweak).

My Strength goals are:

Bench: 365x5
Deadlift: 545x5
Squat: 455x5
BTN Military: 245x5
Pullups: 20

lol @ all the people on here who have told glad not to get married. As if he is gonna change his mind because of someone on the internet...

She 100% supports it brotha, and marsoc is kind of a last resort for me. It isnot my main plan, my main plan is to get a bachelors in kinesiology

Well first of all great work on bench! 315x5 is my goal for bench at some point. What is your bodyweight now? One thing though man: If you are going out for marsoc you have to give it 100%+. It HAS to be your main goal, nothing else can get in the way...

Dude thats a sick video! Well see, as of right now it is not what I want, but if anything in my life ever goes to shit and I have nothing, then im going there and doing marsoc. Ill be an officer first though

7-21-10

BTN Military:
95x5
115x5
135x5
155x5
185x5
2 more reps on 185 than last workout so im happy..was also pissed about the texts i was getting from my fiance so it helped lol

Dips:
0x8
45x6
90x6
135x6
160x5
HUGE increase for me, was only expecting to get 2.

DB Curls:
60x6
65x4
Getting strong on these too...

***Good workout. Felt strong at everything. I have been off the prohormones for 10 days now and my strength is increasing, i havent lost any size (maybe some water weight). Im gonna start my creatine now and then be natty till January when I start another cycle!

Goals for 12-31-10

Bench: 335x5
BTN Military: 205x5
Dips: BW + 180lbs x 5
Squat: n/a
Deadlift: n/a

HOnestly for squats and deadlift just wanna be able to do them heavy again thats my only goal. Ill start from wherever as long as im not injured anymore. I quit football so I wont be re injuring it anymore

Dude thats a sick video! Well see, as of right now it is not what I want, but if anything in my life ever goes to shit and I have nothing, then im going there and doing marsoc. Ill be an officer first though

7-21-10

BTN Military:
95x5
115x5
135x5
155x5
185x5
2 more reps on 185 than last workout so im happy..was also pissed about the texts i was getting from my fiance so it helped lol

Dips:
0x8
45x6
90x6
135x6
160x5
HUGE increase for me, was only expecting to get 2.

DB Curls:
60x6
65x4
Getting strong on these too...

***Good workout. Felt strong at everything. I have been off the prohormones for 10 days now and my strength is increasing, i havent lost any size (maybe some water weight). Im gonna start my creatine now and then be natty till January when I start another cycle!

Goals for 12-31-10

Bench: 335x5
BTN Military: 205x5
Dips: BW + 180lbs x 5
Squat: n/a
Deadlift: n/a

HOnestly for squats and deadlift just wanna be able to do them heavy again thats my only goal. Ill start from wherever as long as im not injured anymore. I quit football so I wont be re injuring it anymore

nice workout man, dips are strong as always. Didnt you get 180x5 on cycle one time? Glad you liked the marsoc video...they are badass mofos. You could do navy rotc and get your college paid for and get your bs in kineseology, then serve 4 years as an infantry officer in the marines. I'm still decided but I have a full 4 year army rotc and I'm planning on majoring in kineseology, then doing infantry officer.

i dont understand the 5 straight sets of bench of 295 for 5 reps. was the last set the only one to failure? seems like you are wasting sets/energy because logic says if you can complete the last set of 295X5 reps then the first set should be able to go heavier. unless you arent going to failure on any sets but the last or something

Top Bottom