Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the.gladiator1987's log of 2010

Yes I did 225x3 on cycle that was ridiculous lol

7-16-10

Bench:
135x5
185x5
225x5
275x3
315x4
225x15

BTN Military:
115x5
135x5
155x5
185x3

DB Curls:
50x6
55x6
60x4

Good workout. Ive been off my prohormones for 4 days now and I feel better now, not as irritated or angry or mad. And my 315 bnch went up 1 rep, AND im not on any kind of PCT. Im gonna get something tho, maybe sustain alhpa

BTW I know im young but I wanna get married and have a kid, i know it will be a struggle. The girl is amazing

I also quit football! Had to do it i just dont have time for it

I understand, Glad. Good luck with the new life. It will be a struggle so I hope you pull through.

What are your plans about training?

I understand, Glad. Good luck with the new life. It will be a struggle so I hope you pull through.

well glad if you are serious about doing marsoc I would think 10 times harder about getting married. Also you should only lift 2 days a week at most, start pt'ing

Thanks bro :)

Im not sure about the new training but I am training for strength still. I want to be as strong as I look, i hate seeing guys that are pushin up weight I use and they are twice my size, its pathetic. And I like strength because it applies to shit in life, being big is overated to me.

well glad if you are serious about doing marsoc I would think 10 times harder about getting married. Also you should only lift 2 days a week at most, start pt'ing

She 100% supports it brotha, and marsoc is kind of a last resort for me. It isnot my main plan, my main plan is to get a bachelors in kinesiology

7-20-10

Bench:
135x8
185x5
225x3
275x2
315x5 PR!!!!

****HUGE PR on bench. My 315 went up one rep and I stopped all prohormones last week. So I figured my strength would go down but it went up. Also had my fiance come to the gym with me :) Had her do squats, db lunges, db curls, SLDL, and db military, and she benched the 45lb bar 8 times but could have done way more. She is amazzing! First girl that would even go to the gym with me and even want to do these lifts lol

DON'T get fuckin married.

Don't do it.

You're 22. You don't know shit yet.

You'll regret it.

Trust me.

:Popcorn:

Good workout by the way. Don't get married.

DON'T get fuckin married.

Don't do it.

You're 22. You don't know shit yet.

You'll regret it.

Trust me.

:Popcorn:

Good workout by the way. Don't get married.
^^^^ LAWL....He ain't gonna listen to you Mr. Sensible. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Moving on:

Im not sure about the new training but I am training for strength still. I want to be as strong as I look, i hate seeing guys that are pushin up weight I use and they are twice my size, its pathetic. And I like strength because it applies to shit in life, being big is overated to me.

Glad, when you say strength what do you mean? What is strength to you? As in: what are your goals?

For example, my goals revolve around the following lifts:

Deadlifts - get to 525
Front Squats - get to 365
Strict Overhead Press - get to 205
Pistol Squats - do 20 reps straight
Weighted Pull-ups - Take 90 lbs on me and do 1-3 reps
Do Dumbbell Rows with 140 lbs and do 11 reps

So what are your goals?

Top Bottom