Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the.gladiator1987's log of 2010

It's a solid bench and military you got there going on bro
What bout standing barbell military that's what I'm doing right now never liked to pick up that dumbells from the floor

Thx bubushka, I actually don't rly have a routine right now cuz of my injury, standing btn bb military I'm reppin 185.

Uick update, I ripped my fiances sunglasses off her face while drivin cuz I was mad so I'm stopping the prohormones. I'm gettin psycho haha, so anyway I'm "off" as of now, I already flushed the pills down the toilet. I need a routine I can follow for pct. I was really lookin forward to my bench goin up too! Damnit lol but I can't sacrifice my relationship for an extra 20 lbs on my bench

So had football practice, and irritated my groin. So im not sure what to do about that, I cant kee re injuring my groin its been hurt for 2 months now. The pain is on my right side. It hurs when I make cuts, shuffle step, etc. Pretty much only gets re injured when I go to football. So I dont know whether I should just not play, or take it easy and still practice. TBH I dont like football like I used to, and im getting married

So had football practice, and irritated my groin. So im not sure what to do about that, I cant kee re injuring my groin its been hurt for 2 months now. The pain is on my right side. It hurs when I make cuts, shuffle step, etc. Pretty much only gets re injured when I go to football. So I dont know whether I should just not play, or take it easy and still practice. TBH I dont like football like I used to, and im getting married

talk to a coach maybe?i f your a starter im sure they will pamper oyu like a king to get it better. Cuz i know football teams have personal AT's for the team.

im getting married

Whoa!!!!

Congrats, dude!!!!! :)

Ok, so I think this is what you should do.

1.) For the next 2 months: no football at all.

2.) For the next month: no lower body workouts. Do the hip mobility drills like a religion every single morning. Thats it.

3.) After about 6-7 weeks, we will introduce some unilateral lower body movements. But not before that. And those will be done very slowly.

4.) About 2-3 weeks after doing the unilateral movements, we will add in squats and we will progress very very slowly in the initial part. Actually, first we will add in Deadlifts. After 2-4 weeks of Deadlifting we will add in the squats. So in short: no squats for the next 3 months (roughly). But you will be doing unilateral movements which will basically help you maintain your strength for the most part.

You have to keep this time frame in mind and remind me when the time is right coz I will forget.

Last I heard you're pretty young.

I would think again about getting married.

I'm pretty sure the stastics are ultra sky high that people your age that get married don't last. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake in this regard. People in general that get married don't last and takes multiple marriages on average.

If you end up having a kid or 2 with this girl in the next couple of years just remember you got a mouth(s) to feed for the next 18 years.

Seriously man. Do yourself a favor and think twice about that.

Last I heard you're pretty young.

I would think again about getting married.

I'm pretty sure the stastics are ultra sky high that people your age that get married don't last. You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake in this regard. People in general that get married don't last and takes multiple marriages on average.

If you end up having a kid or 2 with this girl in the next couple of years just remember you got a mouth(s) to feed for the next 18 years.

Seriously man. Do yourself a favor and think twice about that.
This is sound advice. I have a gf too but I won't marry anyone till I have enough money in the bank - all else put aside. But, each to his own. It's just that you have to be mentally set....and I never knew Glad you had a gf....I thought you had many girls :p

Top Bottom