Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the.gladiator1987's 12 week 5x5 log

Week 3 Day 1 of 5x5 program

squat - 135x5, 170x5, 200x5, 235x5, 270x5
bench - 135x5, 160x5, 190x5, 220x5, 255x5
bb row - 85x5, 105x5, 125x5, 145x5, 165x5
hangin leg raises - 2.5lb x 15, 0 x 10 + 5 hanging knee raises
****supersetted****
decline weighted situps - 45x15, 45x10

bold is a new PR.

On my 3 big lifts i felt like I could do 2-3 more reps on the last set. Is that good for being in my 3rd week? NOt too heavy, not tool ight? I wanna make sure I dont stall soon.

I also took Jack3d again, gave me energy again but it wasnt like the first time I took it. Is it just loaded with caffeine? I dolike it still just didnt have that same drive as last workout.

Anyway im hella excited for this program! My goals at the end before I have to deload is

squat - 315x5
bench - 295x5
deadlift - 355x5
bb row - 185x5
bb military - 185x5
hanging leg raises - 2.5lb x 20
weighted decline situps - 45lb x 20
weighted dips - 145lb x 10
BB curl - 115x5

Nice. I think ill do close grip bench. If that starts to aggravate my wrists I think I will switch it with reverse grip bench. That hits my tris good and its a pressing motion. I need tricep mass

use a shoulder width grip no narrower for CGBP, that will minimise wrist pain.

For one time, take out your dips or something and put in 5x10 CGBP the way ExtraMile said. You'll see firsthand which bodypart fails first lol.

Ha i bet my tris would be fried! ILl probably do that this week. 5 sets though?

No, doesn't have to be. 2-3 sets is fine. I said 5 because you're pretty much guaranteed to have your triceps on fire. It's like a test to show you how great CGBP is for developing the tris rather than the chest which a lot of gym goers that i've run into seem to believe.

oh gotcha, well ill probably do 3 but i know what ur saying. i guess if i did do it enough my tris would give out first.

How come i never see ANYONE doing squats or deadlifts, but always bench, 1 arm db curls, tricep kickbacks and all this other bullshit?

And why do people load up 295 on bench, biounce it off their chest, and get up an inch then it goes back down and they get spotted?

lol...kickbacks

i know huh, lol and i finally saw a guy doing squats (when i wanted to use them for my client) and he has 315 on with chains and he goes down half way. people and their egos i swear i was at least happy he was doing squats. He could probably still squat more than me but still, go down all the way...

Top Bottom