Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the.gladiator1987's 12 week 5x5 log

I might take a couple of breaths between the heavy reps. I never let go of the bar though.

Now would be a good time to learn to hook grip too. You'll thank me in a year when you have the strongest grip of anyone you know.

OK cool, so when youre takin the breaths the bar is on the ground right? i know im overanalysing lol jus wanna make sure

Ill def look hook grip, I want the strongest fuckin grip around

OK so what would be best for my triceps besides tricep pulldowns? Im thinking reverse grip bench since close grip kills my joints

OK so what would be best for my triceps besides tricep pulldowns? Im thinking reverse grip bench since close grip kills my joints

I wouldn't add too much more tricep volume with all the pressing plus the dips. You will run into joint/tendon problems toward the end of the program with too much accessory volume imo.

I like rolling extension or pullover extensions.

Never mind the chains. This is the motion I am referring to. It will fry your tris. Could bother your elbows though.....

I wouldn't add too much more tricep volume with all the pressing plus the dips. You will run into joint/tendon problems toward the end of the program with too much accessory volume imo.

I like rolling extension or pullover extensions.

Never mind the chains. This is the motion I am referring to. It will fry your tris. Could bother your elbows though.....

Well the program calls for tricep pulldowns on friday, but i dont really like that exercise for triceps. I really need bigger tris anyway.

What about DB skullcrushers? My elbows hurt with the EZ bar

Extensions are bomb but you should add some kind of press for triceps once a week as well. 2-3 sets of CG after you bench is enough. Or you can do high pin press if you need help with your lockout:
Pin press
(of course shirt isn't neccessary)

Extensions are bomb but you should add some kind of press for triceps once a week as well. 2-3 sets of CG after you bench is enough. Or you can do high pin press if you need help with your lockout:
Pin press
(of course shirt isn't neccessary)

Nice. I think ill do close grip bench. If that starts to aggravate my wrists I think I will switch it with reverse grip bench. That hits my tris good and its a pressing motion. I need tricep mass

Top Bottom