Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's GO hard or GO home 5x5 log

gymjunkie09

here it is......Zed challenged me and I accepted:kapow:

Welcome to my log:D

Big shout out to Zed to for helping me out here.......

Junkie you have just way too much stuff in there for a beneficial 5x5. If you are doing the 5x5 properly you would not have the energy for all of that.
Im gonna write a 5x5 out for you here and also comments.

Workout A
Squat
Flat BBL bench press
BBL rows from the floor.

Workout B
Squat
Overhead BBL press
Dead Lift

THATS IT BRO!!
Workout every 48 hours, alternate A and B.

I guraentee from expereince that if you do this properly you will explode. I know you have the work ethic so DUDE YOU GONNA EXPLODE!!
IF you want to add some extreme emphasis to any body part then throw in a 10x3 every other workout on that body part.
If you wanna add biceps, and calves then go on and do that. (one on A and the other on B)

To get the benefit from your AAS and this program you really have to eat. And bro I mean eat everything that is not nailed down.
Ok Junkie......I CHALLENGE you to do this for 12 weeks. Then if your not only happy but also very dam impressed with it, I will buy you your next cycle! But you have to work the program.

To work the program you add 5 LBS to every lift every workout! Excpet squats and deadlift, on these you add 10 Lbs every workout.
Also on the Deadlift you could alternate Rack Pulls every other time, or you could just opt for DAM HEAVY RACK PULLS instead of Deadlifts. But I mean so heavy that you must use straps to get your sets out. Also do them from mid shin.

I know this is a whole lot less volume then you think you need bro. But I will tell you this, whenever I want to go to mass/strength this is exactly what Im gonna do.
This is all about intensity. If you do it right you gonna be dragging your ass out of the gym bro. It really is the best that I have found so far and I love it and the results that I get from it.
Oh yeah by the way, you really need to start out at light weights or you will max out way too soon. For bench press I started with 135...ended at 255 or 265 cant remember. Overhead press I started with just the bar and ended at 125 or so. Dips I started with body weight and ended with a pair of 45s strapped to me. So thats what it can and will do for you bro! Thats some pretty dam impressive gains in my book.
But remember you really have to feed this program to get the benefit from it.

Last edited:
Re: GJ'sGO hard or GO home 5x5 log

Diet

Breakfast
2 eggs
1/2 cup egg whites
4oz. steak
3/4 cup oats/berries

Lunch
5oz. salmon
green veggies
3/4 cup oats/berries

Pre-workout meal
4oz. turkey
1/2 cup egg whites
1 serving almonds
spinach
better protein bar

Pwo shake
2scoop whey to build muscle
30g dextrose
5g creatine

Dinner
6oz steak
green beans
3/4 cup oats/berries

Dinner #2:D
6oz chicken
green beans
3/4cup oats/berries

I have mixed nuts,trail mix, and almonds to snack on in between meals and i'm sure i'll be getting some dirty calories in as well:taco:

Re: GJ's GO or GO home 5x5 log

Supplement regimen

vitamin b6
vitamin c
injectable b12 1,000mcg eod
zinc
water pills (otc diurectic)
ancient strength 1 serving pre-workout
n2kts
creatine mh-1000 5g post workout
met rx big-100 bars meal replacement
wheytobuildmuscle whey protein
dextrose
forged liver support
better protein bars
and I have a bottle of attack to finish up too lol

Bro you got all the bases covered . IDK what time you work out but on your workout days increase the cals on your meal just prior to when you workout. And then HIT THAT SHIT HARD.
While your in the early stages of the workout feel free to do more then 5 sets. It wont hurt and it helps prep your tendons etc for the strain that you gonna be putting on them.

Bro you got all the bases covered . IDK what time you work out but on your workout days increase the cals on your meal just prior to when you workout. And then HIT THAT SHIT HARD.
While your in the early stages of the workout feel free to do more then 5 sets. It wont hurt and it helps prep your tendons etc for the strain that you gonna be putting on them.
I was thinking that myself, like maybe throw a couple extra sets in an increase the weight a little just to prep myself for the heavier weights when they come, and also I would feel like I was wasting my drol throwing around those light weights for the first couple weeks lol

and as far as calories go i'm gonna be eating a lot every day, BUT like you said i'm really gonna load up on those calories right before I train and the next 12-16 after I train I'm gonna be eating like rhino

Looking good bro!
hey quick question for ya....i've got a vial of test prop layin around, would it be a good idea to throw that in the cycle at 100mg eod for the first few weeks while i'm waiting for the test e to kick in. Kinda like kickstarting the cycle with drol and a little test prop?

Hit workout B today for the last time before I start the cycle....Pulled 275x5 on the DL, felt pretty good considering I havn't trained heavy with these in about 6 months. Strength on the squat and OHP aren't really were I would like it, but that will come in time

I have spent the last couple weeks dialing in my technique and starting weight for monday, so this is what i've decided to start with

Squat-135lbs
OHP-65lbs
Deadlift-195lbs

and i'll throw some extra sets in with heavier weight to prepare my tendons for the heavy weight t

Well on the Test P you could do that or you could put it in toward the end, that might be interesting........and may just help you carry the program the full 12 weeks, just a thought.
Those weights for start look good bro.

Top Bottom