Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's GO hard or GO home 5x5 log

205lbs... 24, just ran keto diet and jacked up strength and dropped from 220 lbs, on 2300 calories per day.
I'm looking to put some muscle on, with strong lifts, same as your set up.
Running test e 250 x 2 per wk
Deca 200 wk.
Curious as to what to do with diet though... As I put on weight crazy fast just eating close to maintenance..

For 5x5 to work you have to eat like a horse. I'm not gonna be lean by any means by the time this cycle is over. I'm not expecting to come out of this looking ripped, but I am expecting to be much bigger and stronger than when I started...but I know how you feel, I'm carb sensitive as well but I lean out quick as shit too. So I'm not worried about putting on some fat

Your best bet is gonna be running a high protein,moderate carb and moderate fat diet. Dont worry about the mirror so much as adding plates to the bar and the scale goin up.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Check out how I'm doing 5x5 now cause squats 3 days a week ain't workin with my 12 hour shifts , lemme know what u think

Ahk man cheers for the help :)
50 protein 25 carb 25? Something around there? I'm so freaking hungry since I came off keto diet.. All the time... Exact same number of calories. Just running 40:40:20 instead.
I'll jack up my protein a bit and maybe move calories to 3000? (my strength doesn't go up proportionally with weight) I'm stronger now than 20kg heavier by far.
Goodluck on your cycle and I'll keep checkin your progress man, interested :D

40/30/30 would probably be more feasible, and at 200 lbs you should be eating way more, im 180 and taking in 4000plus calories. If you wanna maximize your gains you can't be afraid to eat....I know how you feel tho, you work so hard to cut down and get scared to eat because you don't wanna gain any fat back. But you have to look at the big picture

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

junkie is dead on. For the 5x5 to be effective you have to feed it big time. Keep it as clean as you can but bro you just gotta consume mass quantities.

Kay, I'll Jack my calories up... Just realized once i started eating carbs again... I'm freakin hungry within an hour of eating a huge meal. Currently constantly hungry, same cals as no carb though -_-. will pop the weights up an food up from Monday. Festival this weekend.
Also seriously considering dropping deca as many have frowned upon it...
Cheers guys :)
Hope your trainings going smoothly!

Bro deca is a good drug but you have to use it properly.
You need to run it with test to keep your libido up and running.
You must have dostinex on hand for the sides.
You do this and you most likley will be fine.

Hmm.
Where I am... Many products that aren't OTC are impossible to get. Even many American OTC products can't be acquired.
Trying hard to get hands on an assortment of things. But even stuff like forma Stan are unheard of/ can't even joke about getting it in /:

Top Bottom