Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's GO hard or GO home 5x5 log

Day #15

Squats
165x5x3
215x5
220x5
225x5
230x5
235x3

Bench
150x5x3
170x5
175x5
180x5
185x5
190x3

BBL Row
150x5x3
185x5
190x5
195x5
200x5
205x5

BBL calf raises (smith) 75reps @225 burnout style

Ab work decline sit-ups 25lb plate behind head

Two weeks in and up 10lbs. Started drinking cranberrry juice and it's really helping with the drol bloat, I still look bloated but at least I don't feel like I wanna puke everytime I eat lol

Nice to know on the cranberry juice bro.
Numbers going up....thats a good thang bro!:D

Been gone for a few weeks.. Glad I found this log! Subbed, I'm going to go for a 5x5 program in a month or two and try to start gaining some mass. Keep it up, great log. Very detailed.

Been gone for a few weeks.. Glad I found this log! Subbed, I'm going to go for a 5x5 program in a month or two and try to start gaining some mass. Keep it up, great log. Very detailed.
Thanks for stopping in bro. Good luck with your 5x5....5x5 is king for mass!:D

Ah nice numbers in just a few weeks man, 20+ lbs to a already decent bb row is nice.
I've just started the same SL program, with first hit of AAS, without the kickstart do you reckon you should still eat like a madman or wait for it to get closer to the "kick"
Cheers, will watch your interesting log :)

Ah nice numbers in just a few weeks man, 20+ lbs to a already decent bb row is nice.
I've just started the same SL program, with first hit of AAS, without the kickstart do you reckon you should still eat like a madman or wait for it to get closer to the "kick"
Cheers, will watch your interesting log :)
I would be eating a lot wether using aas or not, just more obviously on aas. What are you running and what are your stats?

205lbs... 24, just ran keto diet and jacked up strength and dropped from 220 lbs, on 2300 calories per day.
I'm looking to put some muscle on, with strong lifts, same as your set up.
Running test e 250 x 2 per wk
Deca 200 wk.
Curious as to what to do with diet though... As I put on weight crazy fast just eating close to maintenance..

Top Bottom