Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's GO hard or GO home 5x5 log

Day #13

Squats
165x5x3
210x5
215x5
220x5
225x5
230x4

OHP
80x5x3
100x5
105x5
110x4
115x3
120x1

DL
225x5x3
275x5
285x5
295x4

Fatigue really hit me about halfway through my DL's, I did a set of hammer curls and started to do some concentration curls but was just wiped...I think it's about time to cut back on the sets and keep the weight more consistent. Also feeling pretty bloated but that's not a surpise with the anadrol but that should subside after I'm finsihed with it and the aromasin should take of most of the water retention from the test e and deca. I'm sure the creatine is not helping with it either lol

Digging those #'s G junkie... Are you enjoying the program? I'm thinking of running the same program for my upcoming cycle which basically is the same as yours ..

Digging those #'s G junkie... Are you enjoying the program? I'm thinking of running the same program for my upcoming cycle which basically is the same as yours ..
hell yeah I'm loving the program, those ass to the grass squats make a man outta ya lol. And the best is yet to come, I should start feeling that test and deca in a week or two:evil::evil:. I'm willing to bet I put 30lbs on with this cycle. Not the cleanest weight of course but i'll have all spring to recomp/cut, then it's test prop/primo/mast for the summer:p

I so love the SL 5x5.
Simple!
Effective!
The real deal!
Anyone can do it just about anywhere!
No fluff just brutal hard ass work and a ton of added muscle!
What the hell is not to love about this program?
The more times you do the more you learn about how to do it for you!
A total and complete winner!!

I so love the SL 5x5.
Simple!
Effective!
The real deal!
Anyone can do it just about anywhere!
No fluff just brutal hard ass work and a ton of added muscle!
What the hell is not to love about this program?
The more times you do the more you learn about how to do it for you!
A total and complete winner!!

Hell yeah bro!! I did it for six weeks in the transformation contest but it was a little different and probably just a little to complex for my first go at it , but I'm really dialing it in this time around with the routine you set me up with. Can't wait to see how much mass I put on!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom