Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's GO hard or GO home 5x5 log

Get an OTC duretic bro. It helps some with boat. Thats the full feeling that you are having and I know it totally sucks man. Also keep an eye on the BP.

Get an OTC duretic bro. It helps some with boat. Thats the full feeling that you are having and I know it totally sucks man. Also keep an eye on the BP.
I'm already taking an OTC diuretic. What are some symptems of high BP so I can watch for that?

Also being out of breath way before you should be when you do cardio, and just feel crappy in general.

Day #7

Squats
145x5x3
205x5
210x5
215x5
225x3

Bench
140x5x3
165x5
170x5
175x5
180x5

BBL Row
140x5x3
175x5
180x5
185x5
190x4

1 week in and I'm up 6lbs. Mostly water no doubt but I can already feel my muscles swelling up and filling out and my strength is increasing with every workout. Feel pretty good and happy with the way things are going so far.

Good stuff man !! loving the dbol preworkout I see on other post haha, I loved the skin tearing pumps from em for sure , I miss it already :( ,

Good numbers junkie. Be sure and keep that bench and row as close as you can bro. Avoid injuries that way to your shoulders.

Good numbers junkie. Be sure and keep that bench and row as close as you can bro. Avoid injuries that way to your shoulders.
thanks for stopping in big bro! I'm gonna take your advice on this ^^^^ although I know my back is my strongpoint and chest my weakpoint....in a few more weeks when I know that Test E and Deca is really flowing through me I'll starting hitting that 10x3 on the bench to try to even things out

Top Bottom