Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's GO hard or GO home 5x5 log

Day #2

Rest day

Felt a little off today, didn't have much of an apetite but still got all my calories in

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I'm finding it hard taking all these rest days on the 5x5 haha , but I'm sure will be needed when the weight goes up and the roids leave me lol

Hey junkie maybe hit Mr. P up on ideas for appetite while on the drol. I know exactly how it is bro and its tuff to eat when you already feel full.
Yep S23. train yourself now to take the days off cuz believe me your bod is gonna need it as you get into the program. Enjoy!

Day #2

Rest day

Felt a little off today, didn't have much of an apetite but still got all my calories in

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

GymJunkie .. Im looking forward to your progess as I'll be starting the same cycle when I'm ready, also very interested in your 5+5 program .good luck , get big..

I'm finding it hard taking all these rest days on the 5x5 haha , but I'm sure will be needed when the weight goes up and the roids leave me lol
trust me your gonna need it! it's also important to let your body fully heal before training again to get big bro. no point in breaking down muscle and not giving them time to repair themselves when you're trying to grow

Yeah buddy ur right , today was a great workout , and I guess when u take a day off u just can go that much harder the next day !!

Hey junkie maybe hit Mr. P up on ideas for appetite while on the drol. I know exactly how it is bro and its tuff to eat when you already feel full.
Yep S23. train yourself now to take the days off cuz believe me your bod is gonna need it as you get into the program. Enjoy!
I feel better today, I think it was just from the test prop. I have never used it before and I know it hits you pretty quick and I got that same feeling a little bit from the test my last cycle to but it didn't last long....but I'll keep him in mind if apetite suppression does become an issue, thanks Zed!

I feel better today, I think it was just from the test prop. I have never used it before and I know it hits you pretty quick and I got that same feeling a little bit from the test my last cycle to but it didn't last long....but I'll keep him in mind if apetite suppression does become an issue, thanks Zed!

How's the Pip on that Prop .? GCA right

Top Bottom