Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GJ's GO hard or GO home 5x5 log

Well on the Test P you could do that or you could put it in toward the end, that might be interesting........and may just help you carry the program the full 12 weeks, just a thought.
Those weights for start look good bro.
i have a bottle of beast that I'm gonna run toward end the after my last deca pin....when were you thinking would be ideal for the test prop? I'm think I'm gonna throw it in at day one to kickstart things.....if you think it would be beneficial to run some at the back end then I can always get some more:D lol

so to kickstart
a-drol 50mg ed 1-4
test prop 100mg eod 1-3

and to end it
beast 11-15
test prop 12-15 100mg eod

Last edited:
There I finally found your log bro, good shit , looking forward to seeing the mass u gain !!

thanks for the support bro....I should see 20+ lbs on this one I'd put my karma on it lol. I've put a lot of research and time into this cycle and routine, mix in some blood sweat and tears, a whole lotta food and the results should be nothing short of outstanding:evil::evil::evil:

I think that looks good bro. I have never done it that way but it lookis like it should really pump you up on the back side and give you a decent front load too. To me IMO that should be tits bro.

I think that looks good bro. I have never done it that way but it lookis like it should really pump you up on the back side and give you a decent front load too. To me IMO that should be tits bro.
Then that's what I'll be doing...thanks bro, you've been a huge help as always

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

DAY 1

Squats
135x5x3
195x5
205x5
210x5
215x4
225x2

OHP
65x5x3
95x5
100x5
105x5
110x3

DL
195x5x3
255x5
265x5
275x5
285x2

Accessary bicep work

decline situps

15min. incline walk 3.5-4 speed 7 incline

15min sauna

3 caps attack and 1 1/5 sccop n2kts pre-workout....I still have a few dbol kicking around from my last cycle so I'm gonna throw that in pre-workout @20mg which will probably last about 3 weeks, only hitting the anadrol @50mg ed so should be ok there

started dosing aromasin @12.5mg ed and dostinex .5mg 2x week..decided to just start this from day 1 because I wold rather prevent problem than wait to see if they arise before addressing them

got plenty of clean calories and water in pre-workout all in all felt pretty good today

Top Bottom