Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting strong with some size

Anthony1980

Started this Monday...
BB bench 10x3 155lbs
BB rows 10x3 145lbs
DB flies 3x8 40
Underhanded pull downs 3x8 140lbs
Inclined DB press 3x8 65lbs
Single arm cable curls 3x8 50lbs
10 minutes of hiit 30 second sprint 60 rest

Rest day today...
Going to be a mon wed fri split

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Upon extensive searching i found one hell of a routine that has complete opened my eyes. Its a full body workout. 3 day routine which is known for building size and incredible strength. The Chad Waterbury 12x3 workout. Wow! Tried it today and loved it. I feel amazing after it. First workout was...
Stiffleg deads 185lbs
Military Press 100
Standing calf raises (not sure of the weight as the numbers are rubbed off but it was all of them)
Side bends 50lbs DBs
Decline bench 155lbs
Chin ups
ALL 12x3
And all were supersets

I will definitely go with it. 4 week routine... next workout session coming soon.

Chad has been around for awhile. New workouts are a wonderful refresher for those with little or no gains doing the good ole same old same old.

Be sure to reevalute ur routine once done and see if has met ur goals.

Keep urself motivated by change, stagnant workouts drain ur mojo.

Squats 190 3x12
BB rows 140 3x12
Flat bench 135 3x12
External rotations band 3x12
Triceps pushdowns 100 3x12

Hey Anthony glad to see you started up a log. Consider me in bro ill follow along and watch the gains

Last edited:
10x3 barbell rows at 145 a few days ago and then 3x12 at 140. Something doesn't make sense, how's your form on these?

Yeah i know. I'm not used to some of them that i haven't done before. Used to always to DB rows. Trying to change up some things. I feel a lot better using the BB on most exercises.

Top Bottom