Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting strong with some size

Hey guys, i need some advise. I love the strong lifts and my gains continue but here's the issue. I have some unwanted body fat in the abdominal area. Is it cool to continue this or should i go a different route temporarily to get my body fat down or will it decrease as i lift heavier. I prefer not to stray from the 10x3 and 5x5 routines but i guess i can if need be.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EliteFitness

Hey guys, i need some advise. I love the strong lifts and my gains continue but here's the issue. I have some unwanted body fat in the abdominal area. Is it cool to continue this or should i go a different route temporarily to get my body fat down or will it decrease as i lift heavier. I prefer not to stray from the 10x3 and 5x5 routines but i guess i can if need be.

Just
Clean up your diet and the fat will melt away, add some short intense intervals on off days or like a 10 min sprints interval after the heavy lifting. Some cardio on off days is fine too just don't completely drain yourself to the point of not being able to lift to max capacity.

^^^im proof of that.

I have a sweet tooth so my diet by no means is "clean" but I sprint n such and end up with a decent mid section. If I ate clean, I could get a pretty solid midsection

So just add in some high intensity cardio and eat clean 90% of time and it'll lean out.

Actually i think I'd do it after workouts since its a 3 day workout and the rest days are every other day.

Doesn't matter when, just get the work done at some point. Make a goal to do say 20 50m sprints a week. Some days u may do 10 cuz u feel great n others you may do 3 cuz it's just not happening

Well i need to go ahead and brag a little lol went to work and have gotten 4 compliments on my arms and shoulders. Workouts are going great!

Top Bottom