x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

getting rid of belts

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about getting rid of belts within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: ihave been using a belt for a long time after a friend sold me his. but now i am reading it may not be the best idea. i've used itduring my entire workouts. now it seems my posture is all weird,went to an ortho and she said the belt was causing me to be ahunchback and creating imbalances. is all this true then why dopeople use them?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

getting rid of belts

ihave been using a belt for a long time after a friend sold me his. but now i am reading it may not be the best idea. i've used itduring my entire workouts. now it seems my posture is all weird,went to an ortho and she said the belt was causing me to be ahunchback and creating imbalances. is all this true then why dopeople use them?

Re: getting rid of belts

Quote Quote posted by op7700a View Post
    ihave been using a belt for a long time after a friend sold me his. but now i am reading it may not be the best idea. i've used itduring my entire workouts. now it seems my posture is all weird,went to an ortho and she said the belt was causing me to be ahunchback and creating imbalances. is all this true then why dopeople use them?
    She is stupid. If anything belts help posture. But if you aren't doing heavy squats or deadlifts. Not necessarily needed. They take skill to learn how to use properly

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You posted what the issue is - you said 'i've used it during my entire workouts'

i don't advocate belts be used. i believe in training raw

your ortho is right. using belts like that nonstop will absolutely create imbalances. so will other accessories like gloves, straps, wraps, etc.

i can see you using a belt on a strong lift if you are a powerlifter maxing out for a competition or something, but to use a belt nonstop like that is absolutely wrong.

also your posture can still get messed up without a belt. weight training actually causes a lot of damage to your spine and discs. you must decompress things. best way to do that is yoga atleast 1-2X per week
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

well i'm 50 and a belt definitely helps if i'm doing certain movements. whatever works for you don't worry about other people
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

There are certain lifts like squats, deadlifts and bent over rows where belts can help you, especially if you go heavy, and even more so if you are prone to back problems like me
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

So one issue I've had for ages relates to core strength. Even then I'll only put on an actual weightlifting belt for the HEAVY shit. As in my top weights. Not the whole damn session.

You shouldn't use a belt for your entire workout. That will lead to a weak core, and honestly bad form on some movements. Use it for heavy squats and heavy deadlifts for extra bracing etc. but don't use it for everything.