Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting Out and Escaping from a Schools Long Term Contract

Just join the MT gym now dude. Most place you go to will help you along while you condition your shins. Just go in and do it bro. I doubt the instructor is going to call you a pussy if you have to stop for a few minutes because your shins are on fire. Just go in and do it, you will get your shins conditioned alot faster and get the technique down a lot quicker.

Bump Big RR,
Join now, Any decent instructor will have some amount of patience and sympathy. Look for a school or "camp", (not sure where you are) that doesn't train only ring fighter but also has classes geared to the week-end warriors. The training won't be as intense but you can " graduate" to the full contact classes wghen you're ready. Jumping right into a complete full-contact fighters workout may be overwhelming.

Free standing bags will stand up( I have an everlast one) fill the base with sand, or water.
Cut the tube down so the bag is lower on the post. It actually works really good for thai kicks. (you'll need to duct tape it cause constant thai shots will split the covering in a week). The one I have is actually not a bag but a plastic post covered in 2 inch foam so it can take a beating.

I had my first leg-kick session last night. I just went to a cool park and hooked up some sleeping pillows with bungee cords and tied them to a tree. It was alright, I was sore afterwards. I know the drill, use Comfrey Oil or Tiger Balm for the soreness and use Arnica for the bruising. And massage the shins in between sets. Maybe add a little ice after the workout.

I'll do this for a week or so and then go from there. I want to get to the point where I can hit the tree fairly hard with minimal, if any, pain. And then I'll join a school, one without a long term contract.

No use going to the Joe Montana School of Championship Quarterbacking until you first rid the arm of early season soreness.

The only real problem I had was with a dog that started to charge me. It then became distracted by another dog and veered off in another direction. It had a license draped around it's neck. Evidently a homeowner that lives close to the park let's the fucker run on it's own, unattended. I'm devising ways right now of a means and method of installing fear into this animal. Some dog-owners are so damn stupid.

illusionofsize said:
LOl.

Make friends with him instead. Then the dog will sit by the tree and watch you.

I see, I get it, your going down the road of pacificism, and me I'm the taking a hawkish stance. That dog threw a little scare into me. Dogs can really do some damage on a person. Case in point, that infamous trial in the San Francisco Bay Area of about a year ago. A lesbian who was mutilated and killed by an attack dog right inside her apartment complex. A "presca canario" something or another type dog thats banned in several countries. The owners of that dog, a man and woman who were both lawyers in their late 50's, showed absolutely no remorse.
That story is always fresh in my mind. If that dog continues to be a problem than I just might have to send a message to it's owner. Drastic circumstances call for drastic measures. Stupid fucking dog owner should never let a dog that has a hostile streak run unattended in a public park.

Hell, all I was doing was walking around carrying pillows, bungee cords and a blanket.

I think if a dog ever attacked me I would hope to have a knife to gut it's stomach with. But I never carry a knife. If a dog was tearing away at my arm, one might have to consider administering an eye gouge on the bitch.
I thought about punching a dogs face, but that might only insence them into a heightened state of hysteria.

And you know how most dog owners would feel if the cops show up at their door to report that their dog had inflicted serious injury on a person. Most of those irrational asshole owners would ask and worry more about the dog suffering any injuries during the altercation.

BBJJ, MT, Kickboxing, none of that stuff would work on countermanding a dogs attack status.

I carry a stainless steel thermos filled with water so maybe I'd whack it on the brain. That might slow it down.

I bet a dogs strength to weight ratio is alot better stat wise than Ed Coans. And a dog don't need no smelling salt to get jacked up. They're animals with a ready to implement savage instinct that seems aided by a force comparable to just having snorted a gram of methamphetamine.

I should move to Arizona where I can carry a gun, legally, to shoot asshole bitches like the one I encountered in the park. What I really oughta do is go buy me one of those tasar guns and shoot the fucker up with an electrical charge.

If this shit happens again I will consider all of the above options. Although I've never seen the owner, since he lives near the park I wouldn't have a hard time finding his house. I might just go up to him, and without saying a word, punch him in the face. That would constitute a sucker punch. But who cares. I did not and would not provoke his dog. And I ain't no match for a dog. That makes his dog a bully. Of course, there'd have to be no witnesses around when I decide to punch him in the nose or eye, including his dogs, both of them.

Teethmarks tattooed on your penis from a dogs face is an undesirable fashion statement.

Trees don't hit back.

Area5150 said:
Neither do blow-up dolls, but I can still get a good physical release from one.

So how is the training going?

Top Bottom