Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting fat during bulking

In regards to cheating:

I know lifters that have 1 cheat meal a week, 2 cheat days is too much. At most, have one moderate cheat day. Moderate - meaning don't gobble every simple carb and saturated fat in sight.

Hey Grotto, you can shoot me an email with your exact diet plan, and all your stats. I think that with a few modifications, you'll slow down your fat gains.

Later bro.

Good advice HeavyDuty. I too am worried about upping my fat while in this bulking phase. I am probably at 18% but want to get to 14% by Memorial Day. Upping my cardio right now during bulking, I can't afford an increase in bodyfat content, and must definitely reduce it as of April 25

I would cut the juice man, keep the juice for breakfast and maybe for a creatine transport. Be sure you are breaking up your meals into at least 5 a day. Constant meals broken up throughout the day keeps your metabolism up. Try consuming some carbs towards the end or your workout to promote insulin release.

As far as "bulk" & "diet" being oxymorons, I don't think so. The term diet as far as eating is concerned, means to have a certain routine, such as a menu.

super.jpg

Sorry if i sound offensive here but that is quite possibly one of the worst bulking diets i have ever seen. When you think of bulking you think of steak, roast beef, chicken, fish, and maybe even protein powders for protein and loads of carbs and some good fat.

That diet has very little 'good fat' and doesn't seem to have much in the way of complex carbs.

There doesn't even seem to be enough there for it to be an actual 'bulking diet'. I have no idea how you are gettting fat.

If that is all you eat in a day then i bet your calories are very unevenly spread. You'd be suprised that spreading your food out evenly over the day then you can increase your metabolism.

My advice: get more protein from whole food sources (such as the ones stated above)and less from powders and eat more carbs! Well actually, only eat more carbs if you are not eating enough calories. If you are getting enough calories already then don't worry about getting fat, it goes with the territory. It can all be taken off when you diet.

Actually, just on a loose estimate, that look like around 2600-3000 calories. 6 ounces of cheese is a LOT, so are 3 cups of milk. 4 slices of bread is quite a few calories from simple carbs, etc. I look at that diet, and I think I'd be hungry. I eat like a hog now, though, and feel pretty stuffed most of the time, and still probably clock in around the same number of calories a day.

I dunno, just an observation.

Top Bottom