Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Getting big without weights

exodus33

[FONT=&quot]I want to know how big you can possibly get without weights...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't have a lot of money so I can't go to the gym nor do I want to waste the time to find one, I just want to do exercises without weights or if I really want to, I think it's better just to save up for something I can buy to use at home. What do you guys think?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I wanted to try out P90x as well...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

gyms are dirt cheap for a monthly membership. planet fitness is $10 a month, most franchise gyms are about $30-35 a month also many people have guest memberships where they can bring you in for free, and there are private gyms if you can borrow someones fob to get in. i use 2 different private gyms myself so i pay nothing for membership. stop making excuses on this

that is way cheaper than how much it would cost for a decent home setup, even if you buy it used

While you can get toned and in shape without weights, you aren't going to get huge. Gyms are dirt cheap, some as low as $10 per month, which is far cheaper than trying to furnish your own solution.

Just do a quick search of gymnastic athletes. Pretty sure they never lift weights and look jacked AF!

I’ve seen jailbirds come out pretty jacked from pushups and pull-ups dips sit-ups but it’s def a less bulky look. They also only eat and sleep and workout good luck, I would very rarely recommend someone workout at home and expect to see good gains

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You can use construction boots, this is stronger and less expensive than running shoes or tactical boots and make a good job. You can sing rap songs when you run if you don’t have music. This is important to beat movement with a regular rhythm. Don’t sleep between each exercise.

The outdoor gym is free cost.
You can use these horizontal leaders for your forearm workout, back extensions and leg raises.

Public swimming pools are often free cost too for cardio and a free shower

Handstand pushup, wide grip pushup, 10 five elbow planks, side bridge, leg pushups, reverse crush

Dips with two chairs or bus stop seat
You can use a barrel with water inside for you quadriceps workout with some rows

buckets with waters for shoulder fly
Situps cross-fit style
Crawl Crab
Depth jump, squat, ...

You can grip the frame of a door or prison bars and make commando pull-up and leg raises.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom