x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Getting back in the gym

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Getting back in the gym within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: Well I started back to the gym after having been away for 5 years due to surgery. Now I found myself less secure about what machines to use, how manys reps and number of sets on each one. The gym has personal trainers present but I'm more of a loner when I'm there. Currently I have a friend who has adjusted his gym schedule to help me but that won't last forever and I'd really like to do it on my own. Any websites that explain each piece of equipment and give recommendations on how to

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Getting back in the gym

Well I started back to the gym after having been away for 5 years due to surgery. Now I found myself less secure about what machines to use, how manys reps and number of sets on each one.

The gym has personal trainers present but I'm more of a loner when I'm there. Currently I have a friend who has adjusted his gym schedule to help me but that won't last forever and I'd really like to do it on my own.

Any websites that explain each piece of equipment and give recommendations on how to get started, when to work each muscle group, and for how long to tone up?

Re: Getting back in the gym

that is a damn good question.

i learned to weight train by going to the library and reading lots of books on the subject, that was before the internet really existed.

i would stick to the big compound lifts. forget the machines as a new lifter
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

5x5 lifts have always given me great results. You have so much access to information online do some reading and watching!

Quote Quote posted by nathanbreeze View Post
    Well I started back to the gym after having been away for 5 years due to surgery. Now I found myself less secure about what machines to use, how manys reps and number of sets on each one.

The gym has personal trainers present but I'm more of a loner when I'm there. Currently I have a friend who has adjusted his gym schedule to help me but that won't last forever and I'd really like to do it on my own.

Any websites that explain each piece of equipment and give recommendations on how to get started, when to work each muscle group, and for how long to tone up?

You can get a lot of info on YouTube that will show you the movements and proper way to do them
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

I am a fan of the 5x5 program for when are just getting back into. Focus on your big compound lifts since they give you a lot of bang for your buck. Also check out YouTube for lots of great videos on proper form and use of equipment.

What worked 5 years ago works now.

Just show up and you'll figure it out. Talking about it is not going to get it done. Plenty of YouTube videos on how to train.
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.