Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To get that perfect ass...

Those will all be helpful for sure. Of course genetics and opinions also play a big part too.

i dated a girl who had some nice melons and no ass. yes there is a genetic element and no you cannot just do a zillion squats a day and build a nice ass.

what you can do though is focus on diet because the butt is where excess fat is stored

You pretty much nailed it. There are also glute pushbacks which isolate the glutes a little more. Another cardio workout that is great is a stair climber.

Do squats, romanion dead lifts and deadlifts give the perfect ass? Oh and running 10-20mis per day

Have a look at this guy, Bret Contreras, my rugby strength and conditioning coach got us to use a lot of glute based exercises to help with prehab. Could help?

youtube.com/user/bretcontreras1

Running helps in acquiring a good overall body shape. But if you are looking to get a perfect ass, then squat is the best option. You must be fully aware of proper techniques of doing them correctly, otherwise, you can end up with ankle or leg pain. In the beginning, I was unaware of good posture during squat, which later became the reason for my ankle pain. So I adjusted that by doing much research regarding how to squat visit it if you want too. The right techniques for doing workouts are necessary for preventing injury and gaining fitness.

Top Bottom