Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

German Voulme Training Outcomes

wadboram

I have just finished 8 weeks - GVT (8 weeks 500 Test e/week)

My experience:
* Lifting for 6 years
* Was 209 pounds - now 218 (gained some fat)
* Calories average of 3500 /day and more than 250g protein/day
* Workout is attached

My question is can I use the slow tempo 4020 on my future workouts? bearing in mind that I was using 60% of my 1RM.
Can I use GVT all year round?
What is the best way to reduce fat gained?

Last edited:
I never payed any attention to rep speed stuff. Up and down is enough for me. I used 3 days a week of cardio getting it to target and 20-40 minutes. How did your back change with all of the barbell rows?

I never payed any attention to rep speed stuff. Up and down is enough for me. I used 3 days a week of cardio getting it to target and 20-40 minutes. How did your back change with all of the barbell rows?

Me too didn't care for the rep speed and that's why I thought of a change to see what it will bring.
For the barbell rows, it was very exhausting and I can hardly catch my breath in the last few sets. But on the other hand, I got some good thickness.

Me too didn't care for the rep speed and that's why I thought of a change to see what it will bring.
For the barbell rows, it was very exhausting and I can hardly catch my breath in the last few sets. But on the other hand, I got some good thickness.

Things like barbell rows get under sold as far as importance goes. It's much more difficult than a bench press, is more productive and requires much more effort and energy. It's an amazing exercise.

Top Bottom