Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

German Volumizing Training

Kiser56

Hey guys, how you all doing? I havent pushed a thred in quite awhile and ive kinda let myself go through eating junk and shit. Anyway, ive just started back kind of hardcore and started on German Volumizing Training Program. Ive read about it before but never actually tried it. The first six week phase that im doing now starts out with 4 exercises three times a week. On Mondays, I do 10 sets of 10 on the decline bench of 135, ive never been more humbled in my life. The next exercise is 10 sets of 10 on pullups. After that, you do incline flies for 3 sets of 10-12, and finally do bent over dumbell rows on the bench for 3 sets of 10-12. On wednesdays, you do legs and abs. You do 10 sets of 10 on squats, then you do 10 sets of ten on leg curls. Next you do 3 sets of 20 on hanging leg raises and lastly, you do 3 sets of 20 on calf raises. On fridays you do arms and shoulders. You do 10 sets of 10 on dips, then you go to 10 sets of ten on incline dumbbell curls. Next, you do 3 sets of 10 on lateral standing raises, then finally seated lateral raises. Its funny how hard this workout is and it gives you cardiovascular endurance as you go. Ive moved up 10 lbs on my squat in two weeks and plan on moving up 10 on my bench next week. This workout makes you stronger, but you are using such light weight. i bench about 330, im hoping to bench about 350 when i finish, but i dunno. What is some input on this, i mean what does everyone think? Overtraining, too less of weight? Im not on any AS, but plan on doing a Winny/Fina stack in the spring. Im bout 245 and 6' right now at about 25% bf. Im running a little high like i said before, but hope to cut down soon. Well i hope to hear some stuff back.
Thanks

I have heard some good things about the German Volume training. Keep us updated on your gains. I have always wanted to try it but not enough people have said anything about it but those who have loved it. Good luck with it bro and keep us updated.

cycle?

do you think that the fina/winny cycle would be goon on heavy low rep training or high rep and volume training? im saying if i would like to lose weight while gaining about 10-15 lbs of muscle?
thanks guys

I did the german volume thing, very tough program but I actually lost size and strength on it
To gain size on your cycle, I would combine heavy low rep training, 5-6 reps, with higher 8-10 rep sets, I think you'll get the best results that way

Re: thanks

Kiser56 said:
thanks
so do u think that fina/winny would be sufficient?

I would personally never run a cycle without test, I think you'd find better mass gains with a fina/test cycle

Top Bottom