Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

German Volume Training

Lee

i just read a long article on bodybuilding.com about german volume training, and i was wondering if anyone here uses it. it seems like a good workout regiment except for the chest and back at the same time. wouldnt that be too many muscles and too big of an area to recover and repair very quickly?

Gave it a try a few times - decent hypertrophy gains. Run a search on here for it - there have been a few past threads about it.

Also check out the GVT-2K at T-Mag.com. Same ideas and principles for body parts, but a wider range of incorporated lifts to hit the muscle/nervous system more efficiently. Tried this one also, and liked it much more.

I hate being negative, but I would NOT suggest GVT for anything really, strength or growth.

I tried it a long time ago, maybe for a few weeks only though. Didnt give it enough time to see any real results. Might be worth a try. It gets boring since you only do one exercise for each BP. I get more motivated doing a variety of lifts.

i did it for only 3 weeks and can say ,hand on heart,it truly sucks . Only good thing about it is that it let me know it was ov ertraining me and totally worthless within a few weeks.

it was also crazilily boring

Dorian'sDisciple said:
i did it for only 3 weeks and can say ,hand on heart,it truly sucks . Only good thing about it is that it let me know it was ov ertraining me and totally worthless within a few weeks.

it was also crazilily boring

Yea you wont see me trying it again :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Top Bottom