Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

German volume training

Martinholes

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys ive recently got to a stage were im doing similar workouts in gym and fwlt asif my body knows what's coming and is ready for it before i start , so im going to give german volume training a go ,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]First off id like to say ive never really went with a specific program when working out , i usually just try and hit every muscle and change my rep range and intensity etc whenever o feel like it ,,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]But im going to give gvt a go for about 4 weeks maybe more just to surpise my body abit , i have some questions on gvt if any1 can help[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. When doing chest do u do bench only and not do flys ? Or even flys only and no bench[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. Similar question to before when legs is it better to do squats and not do leg extension etc and isolated type exercise [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3 what would exercises are good for gvt when it comes to both arms , in regards to hitting all triceps heads and all of biceps?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4 really any advice on this program and tips would be great and ill happily answer any questions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ps my goal is to mainly build muscle , im not to fussed about strength as i have a decent strength[/FONT]

I mean you want to be hitting the compound lifts for GVT. Bench, squat and deadlift are a must. Built around those 3 lifts and you can add exercises to body parts aswell.

Top Bottom