Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

German Volume Training 10X10

BioAS

Whats peoples experience with german volume training and steroids. Did any of yall get great results? For those that do not know what GVT is its doing one exercise 10 sets of 10 reps at around 70% of 1RM. Found out about it through Charles Poliquin. First in old muscle media and then in t-mag.com Any personal experiences or insight would be greatly appreciated.

I did GVT the first time off juice... and got staggering results... went up 7-8 lbs of muscle in a matter of weeks... incredible natural strength and size gains. I tried GVT a few times after that... never got the great results again that I got that first time.

I used the Polquin program out of MM2K.

I haven't used it...but it looks like a good program...I'd give it a shot. Anything Poliquin recommends, I'd say is good to go...he's the man.

There are better ways. I've tried it for a few workouts but got very burnt out. I don't think it is a very efficient program.

collegiateLifter said:
i tried it and did NOT Like it. Very hard work with 0 results is not worthwhile for me.

Did you do the full program or drop out after a few workouts. I didn't see anyone at Gold's who didn't get good results who did the entire cycle.

SofaGeorge said:

Did you do the full program or drop out after a few workouts. I didn't see anyone at Gold's who didn't get good results who did the entire cycle.

I ran the full thing for atleast 3 weeks, i can go dig up my old training logs. I didn't get much stronger at all, felt burnt out, just a waste.

SofaGeorge said:

And I assume these were natural, genetically average trainees?

I'm just gonna flat-out say it, and you know it's severe because I NEVER say this: GVT is a godawful program.

The only way someone could make gains if it they're coming off of a layoff.

Top Bottom