Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Genetics

A thought to keep in mind.

Whether you like it or not genetics play a key role in development. Keep this thought in mind as "others" experience more or less results using similar fitness programs, diets, etc....

Your genetics are your own and supercede everything else. Trial and error is the only way to find out who you are and what you are made of.

In my opinion, genetics determines the scale that is possible for you to achieve...where you end up on that scale is up to you.

As much as we like to think we are diffrent. were really not.

Theres more genetic diversity in a pack of 12 chimpanzee's then there is in all 6 bilion humans

I think it's because they'll get busy with their immediate families. No difference in DNA = fewer expressions.

I kinda see our genetics as our blueprint. A foundation, if you will. A guide. When, if, and how we see them ... takes hard work, dedication, and a buttload of education and acquired knowledge, in and out of the gym. When we see our genetic potential ... that's when to really unleash what's inside and push yourself to the limits.

Top Bottom