Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gel soles for runners

tailsfun

Hi guys, I love to run in the summer times but after a few weeks of doing I starts feeling that joint pain and shin
splints, I changed my running shoes and it didn't make any difference, I wonder if those dr schol's gel soles can make
any difference or it would another waste of money, they cost 40 $ so before spending that money I would like some
opinions, thank you.

shin splints are a red flag and in my experience will not get better

this sucks to hear but STOP RUNNING for a bit.. maybe a month or so. then i want you to gradually get back into it but run BAREFOOT on grass. take n2jointrx in the mean time, it helps with this issue

if you continue pounding like i did on those splints you will fuck yourself over like did years ago. i had to quit endurance sports because of injuries cause i didn't listen to my body

as far as shoes down the road to invest in. i would find a good pair of nike running shoes.. you can buy them from an outlet store for $60. the key with running shoes is finding ones that are like running barefoot and good quality.. you can't buy shoes from walmart.. and i would change your shoes every 600 miles minimum.

@Stevesmi is right. It sucks but you should take a break from running.

Try a different form of cardio. Pick up biking, swimming etc.

I think it's best to rotate forms of cardio anyways. Run for 1 month then swim for 1 month, then bike for 1 month etc.

I would definitely get in the water for laps or you can even go for a bike ride to keep your conditioning up.

I have never used them personally. Did you just buy another pair of shoes or did you actually go to a running store and get fitted? I ask because that can make a huge difference. They will evaluate how you run, land, ect.

Top Bottom