Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gains without weights?

bragaboys

I live far from a regular gym like over an hour one way. I have been doing alot of body weight exercises like push ups, pullups, ab exercises, squat jumps etc... Do you guys think i can make good gains on just my body weight alone>? Or would it be ideal for me to lift some heavier weight ?

weight training and resistance training will take things to another level

i would buy some equipment for the home. you need mats, a bench press bench, and some weights of course

you can do deadlifting, front squats (no you don't need a squat rack), cleans for legs
and do your upper body with the other stuff.

Yeah you can only go so far with working with your body weight only. Ordering a couple dumbells and barbel with a good amount of weight will really add to your gains.

Body weight only workouts will give you the look of a boxer or MMA fighter. It's going to be hard to build extreme mass without free weights but you can certainly develop a great physique from just body weight exercises.

You will look lean and toned though. Like an athlete. Not like a bodybuilder. Building big bulky muscles requires heavy weights.

You can get into great shape with those exercises. You wont look like a mass monster or anything but you can certainly gain some muscle and be lean through dieting.

Top Bottom