Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gaining mass to shape the teardrop quad workout

ferdinand80

Hey guys, this my case, my upper quads are developing just fine but for some reason my tear drop looks exactly the same as months ago when I started working out hard on my legs, besides squats what other movement would you recommend to develop my tear drops?

I'm a big fan of lunges and cleans, which are movements that nobody does. everyone likes to use the machines.

i mean obviously squats are always #1, but nobody seems to do them right. they either go way too heavy and use shit form or they don't push themselves at all on them.

If you can do lunges try those. I can't. I can do squats and be fine. But doing weighted lunges, or without really, I get sharp knee pain. Leg press and hack squat with a narrow stance. Good ROM and they will grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sissy squats are the single best exercise to isolate and target the tear drop muscle in your quads

sissy-squats-TOM-PLATZ.jpg

Focus on keeping the weight in your toes.

As far as lunges. You can do alternating in place or walking. Feels completely different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, keep in mind genetics also play a little bit of a role in development of any muscle group.

Some people do extensions one leg at a time with their feet turned outwards a bit, that way the teardrop gets more focus and workload.

Top Bottom