Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gain weight before lose weight?

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
im quite a fat person, andi joined wrestling hoping to get rid of some of this extra weight. i should probably be around 130, but im around 156 now....ive been doing it for about a week, and instead of losing weight, im up to 157 and 158 sometimes.

all i can think of is my legs getting more muscle from that painfull ass wrestling stance, but shouldnt i be burning fat from all the activity!?

-its not from lifting weights either because even thoguh coaches said wed do it 3 times a week, weve only gone once

During the wrestling season do not expect to make gains in strength and size.

Training is too intense. . intead the focus should be focused on endurance training and drills.

Post season is when strength and size training starts.

At this point, lactic acid build up is severe until March.

SublimeZM said:
so why am i gaining weight?:(

Whats your diet like?

You need to cut down your portions of food to reach the desired rate. . also it is crucial that you remain hydrated.

What are you eating?

no hydration tests....

and i drink a fuckload, probably more than i should.

and for breakfast, ill have cherios and milk, for lunch either a peanut butter sandwhich, or turkey sandwhich, with some water.

then for dinner, it depends, ill either go out or my mom will make me something. and if my something comes with fries or a nonhealthy crap side, i normally dont touch them.

my liquids are pretty much all water, or propell after practice...and then orange juice, lemonade-when i go out, and a little bit of milk.

i dont think i eat very much, -and i used to NEVER move around, and sit at the computer or tv all day, so i thought id lose lots of weightwhen i got active...:mad:

oh yeah, and i dont eat sweets- and if i do its only maybe 1 a week, and its something small, or ill share a small desert.

i also dont touch sodas...

weve only been practicing since last saturday, so i know i shouldnt be expecting much, but when i saw the scale going up...

I wouldn't consider 1 or 2 lbs over the course of a week...gaining weight. Water weight can easily fluctuate 5lbs or more during the course of the day.

Top Bottom