Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gain strength, Get ripped, At the same time!!

bacterialbag

( I did my best to write this post in the best English i could do, Please don't flame me, I'm trying really hard to learn the languish! )

Hello Elite fitness,

I made a new workout system to gain strength and cut weight. I've lifted weights before, so I can use a little muscle memory to help me reach my goals. The idea behind this program is to do very low volume, so i can have maximum restoration before i train a muscle group again. I only use compound exercises.

I will also be doing allot of cardio, since i need to drop BF%.
I know it is hard to drop BF and gain strength at the same time, but following this system, i think it is possible. I would like to hear your opinion about this system, and what you would change/do different, and why you would do that! Or why you think this is a good system, or why you think it's bad!

Note; I weight 200LB, with a high BF. i'm 1.85M long, and i have lifted weights/bulked before.
My body type is Meso-Endo.

(I'm sorry for my bad English, English is my 4th languish and I started learning only 3 years ago!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

( M means Max, set to failure! )

TRAINING;

POWERSPLIT
COMPOUNDS

MONDAY SHOULDERS TRICEPS
Military Press 9/7/5/3
C.G.B.P. 9/7/5/3
Eventually; CARDIO

TUESDAY
DL 8/6/4
PULLUPS M/M/M
ROW 8/6
Eventually; CARDIO

WEDNESDAY
SPRINTS

THURSDAY CHEST ABS GRIP
PRESS (BP OR DBP) 8/6/4
DIPS M/M
1x Max Pushups (Burnout)

SUPERSET
LEGRAISES M/M
HANG FROM BAR M/M
Eventually; CARDIO

FRIDAY LEGS BICEPS

SQUAT 8/6/4
LEG EXT. (superset with last squat-set) 1x15
Leg Curl 1x12
CGChins M/M/M
1x Max bw squats

Saturday
Eventually; CARDIO

SUNDAY
SPRINTS

OTHER INFORMATION;

DIET;
My goal is losing 1.5-2 pounds each week. I will eat most of my calories in the morning, and before and after workout. Before training; slow carbs, protein, after training; quick carbs (dextrose) and protein. After the mid-day i will avoid all carbs, and eat more fat and protein.(since it's a cut.) I will try to get most of my energy out of vegetables and fruit. (except for Pre and Post workout) In the evening i will be supplementing with essential fats.

I will start eating at 400Kcalls under maintainance, and maybe increase the deficit later if I start losing weight slower, even with added carido.

CARDIO:
I will start cardio with only 2 sprint sessions a week, and will add more steadystate cardio after lifting after i can't manage to lose 1.5lb per week with 2 sessions anymore. So, if I have 2 sprint sessions, and 2 cardio sessions, and lose only 1lb, i will ad more cardio, till i be dropping 1.5Lb minimum again.

A sprinttraining consists of 6x100M intervals. I will try to work up to 12x100M; Progressive Increase!!

WEIGHTTRAINING;
I will try to add weight to the bar each week, after my progress starts stalling i will take 5 days of, with no lifting at all, only cardio, and after that restart lifting, with weights a little lower then the weights i used before i took my 5 day break. Then I will try to add weight each week again.

OTHER;
I will avoid alcohol consumption, and try to get atleast 9 hours of sleep each night.
As a sleeping aid i will take melatonine.
After my progress in losing weight starts stalling allot, i might start morning supplementation with 20-40mg of speed (amphetamine) to burn more fat and get into the single digits.

I might make this thread a log, im considering it
I Hope to hear your opinions and things to add soon!

Thank you!:D
Bacterialbag

I am! I wont share my lift scheduale right now cuz i cant be arsed, but i eat 1500 calories a day with lifting and cardio the same day and lose around 4-6 lbs a week (7day week)

Wow, how much you weight?
I'm losing 2lbs MAX each week, most of the time 1.5 each week, and I think it's going fast, but your going waaaay faster!!!
If I lose more then 2lbs my strength will immideatly decline, and I do want to gain strength!.

Top Bottom