Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this is funny as shit/treadmill slingshot

chiefwiggum

I was on the leg press at the gym one day and from there u can see all the treadmills. There was this really hot chick, running on the treadmill and listening to her walkman. She started running really fast and her walkmans clip must have came loose casue it fell, hit the treadmill and went flying off. the girl kept running and then suddenly stopped. No she didn't jump to the sides, she just stopped in the middle of the tread. Well we all know what happened next, this hot chick shot off the treadmill like a slingshot and got wedged in between the wall and the equipment and then she started crying. I wanted to help but..........................i couldn't stop fuckin laughin. I Swear to god if you would have seen how fast she shot off that treadmill , you'd have thought she was shot by a bullet. Anyways the morale to the story is don't bend down to pick up your walkman while the treadmill is still ripping at high speed.

Fuck she was hot though

Wiggum:fro:

Top Bottom