Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Full body workouts

muranoman

[FONT=&quot]My plan is to lose some more weight( i have lost about 17 kg fat in the past) til i have a flat stomach and lose love handles while i train for muscle growth.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I try to eat as much protein as i can while watching calories so i can make the most out of the workouts i have been doing for a month or 2.(when will the newbie gains stop?)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My workout schedule consists of doing a full body workout(almost all muscles) every other day, so around 3 times a week + some cardio, i cycle 20 km random days in the week[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My question is if this schedule is optimal for my situation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]thx for reading.[/FONT]

The optimal schedule is whatever works best for you. When you see results start to slow though, make sure to change things up both in training and diet. Perhaps split muscle groups to different days so you can train them harder, and maybe try intermittent fasting at some point. Definitely stay on top of doing some cardio as much as possible though.

My plan is to lose some more weight( i have lost about 17 kg fat in the past) til i have a flat stomach and lose love handles while i train for muscle growth.
I try to eat as much protein as i can while watching calories so i can make the most out of the workouts i have been doing for a month or 2.(when will the newbie gains stop?)

My workout schedule consists of doing a full body workout(almost all muscles) every other day, so around 3 times a week + some cardio, i cycle 20 km random days in the week

My question is if this schedule is optimal for my situation.
thx for reading.

Are you making progress? If so it's working

Top Bottom