x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Full body workouts

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Full body workouts within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: My plan is to lose some more weight( i have lost about 17 kg fat in the past) til i have a flat stomach and lose love handles while i train for muscle growth. I try to eat as much protein as i can while watching calories so i can make the most out of the workouts i have been doing for a month or 2.(when will the newbie gains stop?) My workout schedule consists of doing a full body workout(almost all muscles) every other day, so around 3 times a week + some cardio, i cycle 20 km random

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Full body workouts

My plan is to lose some more weight( i have lost about 17 kg fat in the past) til i have a flat stomach and lose love handles while i train for muscle growth.
    I try to eat as much protein as i can while watching calories so i can make the most out of the workouts i have been doing for a month or 2.(when will the newbie gains stop?)

My workout schedule consists of doing a full body workout(almost all muscles) every other day, so around 3 times a week + some cardio, i cycle 20 km random days in the week

My question is if this schedule is optimal for my situation.
    thx for reading.

Re: Full body workouts

The optimal schedule is whatever works best for you. When you see results start to slow though, make sure to change things up both in training and diet. Perhaps split muscle groups to different days so you can train them harder, and maybe try intermittent fasting at some point. Definitely stay on top of doing some cardio as much as possible though.

full body workouts work just fine if you are trying to mantain and just want to get in a good workout

if you want to put on muscle i find that a split routine is far more optimal so you can up things
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Quote Quote posted by muranoman View Post
    My plan is to lose some more weight( i have lost about 17 kg fat in the past) til i have a flat stomach and lose love handles while i train for muscle growth.
    I try to eat as much protein as i can while watching calories so i can make the most out of the workouts i have been doing for a month or 2.(when will the newbie gains stop?)

My workout schedule consists of doing a full body workout(almost all muscles) every other day, so around 3 times a week + some cardio, i cycle 20 km random days in the week

My question is if this schedule is optimal for my situation.
    thx for reading.
    Are you making progress? If so it's working

I don't have the attention span to do a full body workout not to mention how long it will take.