Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Full body workouts

tough on the CNS. but i must do fully body days to keep up strength when training muay thai, which i need all the other days. but if weightlifting is you focus or sport; splits are great. i will even do an intra-day split separated by 4-6 hours just to handle the fully body in 1 day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tough on the CNS. but i must do fully body days to keep up strength when training muay thai, which i need all the other days. but if weightlifting is you focus or sport; splits are great. i will even do an intra-day split separated by 4-6 hours just to handle the fully body in 1 day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if weight training isn't your main fitness sport/goal then yes i agree that full body workouts done at 40-50% intensity/strength is smart

when i was an endurance runner that is exactly what i did.. i weight trained only 2-3X per week because i was focused on running 5X per week

it would make zero sense to go in there and trash my legs doing a split routine and then the next day run 6 miles

They're good for developing athleticism but not the best for bodybuilding. It all depends on your goals.

My main goal is physique development so I personally stick with splits

Currently doing full body program it's ok and heavy taxing but not for bodybuilding

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom