Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This full body workout ive been doing

E

Elite_Fry

Yeh so i've been trying this out for the last couple weeks. I don't really have a clue about full body. Been doing split for 5 years but need a change.
I know it probably looks likes its overtraining, sure i feel like im going to pass out afterwards, after im fine the next day and could do it all again. Ive been doing this 3x a week.
Does it look like im hitting all my body parts?

Deadlifts 3x6-8
Flat chest press 3x6-8
Military press 3x6-8
Lateral Rises 2x8
Dips 2x10
Seated dumbell curls 3x6-8
Lying triceps 3x8
Squats 3x8

KillahBee said:
DL's and squats 3x a week?? are you going heavy all 3 days or do you do a lighter day?

going as heavy as i can

im also going to add

bent over rows 3x8

KillahBee said:
DL's and squats 3x a week?? are you going heavy all 3 days or do you do a lighter day?

fry....killah asked that question for a reason. squats and deadlifts work the same muscle groups. go heavy on the both 3 times per week, and you are going to over train, and stop making gains.

Illuminati said:
fry....killah asked that question for a reason. squats and deadlifts work the same muscle groups. go heavy on the both 3 times per week, and you are going to over train, and stop making gains.

im doing straight legged deadlifts so itll be my back its directed at

Elite_Fry said:
im doing straight legged deadlifts so itll be my back its directed at

SLDL hit your hams more than your back. either way, deads put tremendous strain on your erectors (lower back), glutes, and hams. SLDL do the same, but tend to work the hams more.

When I see a routine like this it makes me cringe, since my current back injury happened because I was doing too much in a short period of time (I am pretty sure it was the squats 2x a week that did me in). We all have different bodies, but just be careful bro. Are you doing this as an experiment?

KillahBee said:
When I see a routine like this it makes me cringe, since my current back injury happened because I was doing too much in a short period of time (I am pretty sure it was the squats 2x a week that did me in). We all have different bodies, but just be careful bro. Are you doing this as an experiment?

It was an experiment at first, but i was recovering well from it, so wondering if it would an alright thing to keep up for a while.

Ive actually got a back problem myself, i get really bad back pain (not caused from weights, but a spinal problem). Sinse ive started this, it has given me this continously 'hardened' feeling, and the feeling in my back has been the best its been in months.

If I was going to do that routine on Mon, Wed and Fri, I'd probably go heavy on squats (or deads) on Monday and then reverse it on Friday. Wednesday would be a mild day for both squats and deads. You don't want to stop growing or worse yet, get injured.

Top Bottom