Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Full body utilisation

bloodyface1

Hey guys if I start lifting in the gym and focus on an exercise or 2 per body part or area will I get good results? In terms of building strength will full body 3-4 times a week have good results??

Just make sure over the course of the week you hit all your muscle groups, and you should see good results. You may want to look into some beginning lifter programs designed to get you started.

if you are new i want you to check out the stickies.. i would go the 5X5 route.. build a strong base for a few years.. then you can transition over to split routines and isolation lifts

when i see some young guy with 11" arms doing curls in front of the mirror for 50 minutes i SMH. they shouldn't even be in that section of the gym. stick to the bread and butter lifts and learn how to perform them PROPERLY

If you are a complete beginner any kind of training style/routine or whatever will get you results.

Hey guys if I start lifting in the gym and focus on an exercise or 2 per body part or area will I get good results? In terms of building strength will full body 3-4 times a week have good results??

Stop 'researching'. You're putting it off. Go get your ass to the gym.

Top Bottom