Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

full body training better?

consistofu

I was reading some new research on the topic that talked about weekly volume and higher frequency being better than say 2 or 3 day splits. does this mean i should work full body everyday if i want better hypertropy and strength gains? or does the data seem counter productive?

this can be debated for 1000 pages. the truth is it depends. you can most certainly have success with full body training and you can do well with splits too. either way you don't want to put in a tough workout everyday. pro athletes at the highest level don't pound themselves everyday. they are very efficient with their workouts

I was reading some new research on the topic that talked about weekly volume and higher frequency being better than say 2 or 3 day splits. does this mean i should work full body everyday if i want better hypertropy and strength gains? or does the data seem counter productive?

Try it and see. This kind of research does the rounds every year

I recommend experimenting with all different types of training. Try something for 6 weeks and then switch it up. Not only will it help you see what you respond better to, it will help you determine what you enjoy. The best training program is the one you stick to.

I think that unless you're relatively new to training e.g. using weights that aren't very heavy in absolute terms then you can probably do something better. That said a full body routine is great if you're new as you can recover quicker between sessions. More weight = longer recovery and so total body isn't always as good!

Everyone is different and responds in different ways. Try different programs and see what works best for you.

It depends, it could be full body, upper lower, full body a and b workout.
I personally think less volume and higher frequency is superior for strength and muscle gains rather than once per week.
Stimulate not annihilate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom