Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking Finally!

SouthernLord

Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
EF VIP
I benched 315 yesterday. It's only took me my whole training career lol

I'm sure some of you remember my thread about training with an injured pec. Well, the past month I've been doing multiple sets of 10 with 225 on the bench as my main chest movement. Last week I got a wild hair up my ass and decided to try 275. I smoked it for five reps.

Yesterday I said fuck it. 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, 255, 275, then 315. It felt heavy as fuck on the eccentric, but I smoked the concentric.

Feels good man.

It doesnt matter how long it took you thats still impressive weight. some people cant even deadlift or squat that :chomp:

I benched 315 yesterday. It's only took me my whole training career lol

I'm sure some of you remember my thread about training with an injured pec. Well, the past month I've been doing multiple sets of 10 with 225 on the bench as my main chest movement. Last week I got a wild hair up my ass and decided to try 275. I smoked it for five reps.

Yesterday I said fuck it. 135x5, 185x5, 225x3, 255, 275, then 315. It felt heavy as fuck on the eccentric, but I smoked the concentric.

Feels good man.

SWEET! Oh and pics or videos of it didnt fucking happen:D

Bwahahah

I do have video on my iPhone. Maybe I'll film my 225 standing strict press PR next week.

Bwahahah

I do have video on my iPhone. Maybe I'll film my 225 standing strict press PR next week.

I'm working on it bro. I recently hit 185x5. OHP is my favorite lift and I've been working them hard. I'm positive this is why my bench has gone up.

I can push press 225 easily. If I can get the bar to my forehead it's going up. It's that bottom 1/3 of the lift that's kills me.

Top Bottom