Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Front Squats

CoolColJ said:
Cleangrip is best if you can do it

clip - right click and save
http://www.members.optushome.com.au/blitzforce/Movies/CCJ_FrontSquatPR_275x2SLIP_x3_15April04.mpg

but you need flexible wrists - use wider grip it helps, and push the elbows in slightly, the bar. should rest at the base of the front dlet, there should be a little groove for it.

stretch your wrists, triceps and lats - that will help.

aight thanks bro..for some reason I can never view any of yoru clips...it gives me this homosexual website not found or can't access this page error every time bro...

peace,
CN

i found it 10x easier for the shoulder to do front squats on a smith machine, i found without the smith machine it would start to roll down my shoulders if i went over anything above 175

ChinkNasty said:
aight thanks bro..for some reason I can never view any of yoru clips...it gives me this homosexual website not found or can't access this page error every time bro...

peace,
CN

LOL sound like you got some spyware program on your PC etc - get it sorted :)

in any case try right clicking on the link and saving it first before watching

CoolColJ said:
Cleangrip is best if you can do it

clip - right click and save
http://www.members.optushome.com.au/blitzforce/Movies/CCJ_FrontSquatPR_275x2SLIP_x3_15April04.mpg

but you need flexible wrists - use wider grip it helps, and push the elbows in slightly, the bar. should rest at the base of the front dlet, there should be a little groove for it.

stretch your wrists, triceps and lats - that will help.
coolcol J, can you use a wrist strap to do a make shift type of vise grip to hold on to the wrist strap around the bar?

slydeflex04 said:
coolcol J, can you use a wrist strap to do a make shift type of vise grip to hold on to the wrist strap around the bar?

Yeap, works fine, but quite as steady

What about a 5lb plate under heels ? or should heels remain on the floor ?

Anthrax said:
What about a 5lb plate under heels ? or should heels remain on the floor ?

Go buy some Oly lifting shoes and use those instead!
So much better, and they are good for general lifting as well. Nice and solid
The heel is raised and made of solid wood and lots of arch support

Top Bottom