Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Front Squats

MsBeverlyHills said:
guess my delts are fairly small/ ledgeless :bawling:

whos ronnie? :D

ronnie=coleman..ur delts look nice though :) btw..i didnt forget your post about the static holds..but recently ive been tooling around and saw that it was recommended as part of a routine, so props to you..sometimes meatheads are resistant to new ideas lol!!

wnt2bBeast said:
true..but my delts are fairly sturdy and make a nice ledge..315 no problems so far..knock on wood..if ronnie can do 585 with crossed arms its good enough for me..lol
same here.

with a clean grip I tend to drop my elbows towards the end of the set, and my torso starts tilting forward... does an arms crossed grip fix that problem?

Tweakle said:
with a clean grip I tend to drop my elbows towards the end of the set, and my torso starts tilting forward... does an arms crossed grip fix that problem?

well the same kind of problem exists with the arms-crossed style because on the heavier weights towards the end the barbell has a tendency to start sliding (ie rolling off your front delts and thus making your torso go forwards) forwards...at least thats the case for me and I don't have the arm flexibility to even utilize the clean grip...I like the armed-crossed grip up to a certain weight (225 for reps) but I don't think I can go much higher without my torso tilting forwards/barbell sliding forwards as well...

peace,
CN

Ahh balance is the key here!!! If your doing fronts i would do them first since ur fresh and ready to go..Chink youll get there, fronts are a little harder, obviously with the bar positioned on the front of your body leaning the torso forward is a no no..keep the abs tight and work on them and youll be able to up the wieghts!

wnt2bBeast said:
Ahh balance is the key here!!! If your doing fronts i would do them first since ur fresh and ready to go..Chink youll get there, fronts are a little harder, obviously with the bar positioned on the front of your body leaning the torso forward is a no no..keep the abs tight and work on them and youll be able to up the wieghts!

yea, definitely...thanks for the input bro

peace,
CN

Top Bottom