Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Front squats

glennjohns

[FONT=&quot]Ok so i guess ill be doinig front squats for my new workout routine. I youtube'd how to do them and i do not have the flexibility to hold the bar with my hands and keep my elbows up, not even close. I saw ronnie coleman do front squats by just crossing his hands and over the bar, elbows up and bar resting across chest and shoulders, do other people do it this way?[/FONT]

yes and the nice thing about front squats is you will not be able to cheat and use shitty form like you would with regular squats.

that is why these clowns i see in the gym who think they are the shit squatting all this weight can't even front squat 1 plate properly

[FONT=&quot]Ok so i guess ill be doinig front squats for my new workout routine. I youtube'd how to do them and i do not have the flexibility to hold the bar with my hands and keep my elbows up, not even close. I saw ronnie coleman do front squats by just crossing his hands and over the bar, elbows up and bar resting across chest and shoulders, do other people do it this way?[/FONT]
Yes same technique I used when doing them

I always do them with my arms crossed. Just make sure you keep a good grip on the bar and your elbows up. I despise front squats, but never skip them since they are so effective.

Top Bottom