Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Front delt raises

carltonester

[FONT=&quot]Do y’all prefer front raises with a pronated or neutral grip? Also is there a difference been searching but cannot find any solid material explaining difference in grip on front delt raises[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Do y’all prefer front raises with a pronated or neutral grip? Also is there a difference been searching but cannot find any solid material explaining difference in grip on front delt raises[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I switched to doing them with hammer grip when I was dealing with some tennis elbow issues quite sometime back. Although the tennis elbow issues have passed, I never changed my grip back since it didn't really seem to change the workout I was getting in my shoulders.

isolation exercises always come secondary for me regardless. maybe i will do a couple sets of these after a workout in front of the mirror just to increase vascularity to mire myself but to be honest it is the compound lifts that actually strengthen the delts and they really don't need to be overtrained at all, in fact it is very counter productive to over train them

Top Bottom