Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Freaked out by Changes!!

sahota19

Hey guys just im 18 and weight 2555 pounds at 6 foot 2. I train twice daily powerlifting in the morning and sports in the evening as i am a competitive athlete. Just recently ive beeen noticing weird changes by body is slimming down but im actually gained like 6 pounds within 2 weeks. I am getting stronger and I am currently just started to cycle creatine again and took my first pre-workout supplment. For some weird reason i am feeling really emotional when on the pre-workout, when i lift im angry and focused, but when im annoyed or made funn of im angry and feel like crying, when im tired i feel very tired not even like moving. I am aslo eating alot and getting in good calories. Is my mood something to be worried about becuase im a nice guy and i dont like my emotions to get the best of me.

Sorry if i posted in the worng section looking forward to your help.

yah i think the pre-supp is messin with my digestive system too, is normal for a first-time user to experiance this or shudd i stop or will i body slowly tolerate it

Well, what are the exact brands and names of the supplements you take? There could very well be something in them that is contributing to this as a side effect, or a combination of supplements may be doing this.

More than likely it's just natural teen hormones, however let's not totally rule out the supps.

takin razor 8 right now (with a hint of extra 100% creatine, becuz it only provide 5 grams and i guessed someone my size need around8 to 10), animal flex and glutimin by optimum
take razor 8 before workout and glutimin after with flex

drop that razor 8 its full of stuff thats probably messin with you and that you dont need , it looks like a load of snake oil to me and that flex is from what i know about it a joint support formula youd be better off taking glucosamin n chondrotin n fish oil for your joints(ive drank fishoil for yonks about 15/20g a day n my joints are fine with heavy liftin n cycling 50 miles a week for years) and istead of razor 8 just get yourself some caffeine for a pre wo stim and i wouldnt waist money on glutamine either also at your age get LOADS of snatch as much as poss the more the better !!! that should help calm your anger . imo 5 g creatine is enough for any athlete regardless of size.

living with my parents.. working for minimum wage.. no money, driving a crappy car, chasing little girls.. yeah 18 is wonderful bro.

my life in my 30's is much better.
yea there is that side to it but when i was 18 (livin with my mum n dad) all i had to worry about was my job , paying my house keeping 25 pounds a week , the rest was for going out , chasing girls n racing dirt bikes n training ................................

Top Bottom