Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forearm pain - Need some help

Feldspar

I've been experiencing pain in my forearm and elbow for a while now. I think it is limiting my arm growth as it definitely affects my ability to train biceps.

Any bicep exercises in the fully supine position result in pain. Chin-ups and pull ups are also pretty painful.

Any suggestions on recovery and/or exercises that would minimize the pain?

Thanks!

Sent from my LogicPD Zoom2 using EliteFitness

Last edited:
u need to look trigger point therapy. i have issues with my joints for a long time now. Trigger point therapy has me still lifting weights. basically if u feel around ur forearms u will eventually find knots and tender points that need to be rolled out of compresses with a lacrose ball or somethin against a wall. stuart mc robert's books got me into this and its been a life saver. do a search and ull find some info. it really does work. im not 100% cured but i feel alot better. also atm i am doin higher reps. dont do exercises that hurt. ur going to have to drop the chins etc if u feel pain. never work through pain. never!!! regular doctors never helped me, they just put me on anti inflamatory drugs etc which never helped and just said i had tennis elbow and golfers elbow. the more u look into Trigger point therapy and forearms pain from weights, ull understand. also i take a lot of fish oil. glucosamine wont help either!

Top Bottom