Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Forearm Pain from Bench?

are you doing a lot of heavy curls, too? I get forearm splints when I go heavy on curls for too long and notice it when I'm benching. I've found that benching doesn't necessarily cause the splints but I feel them when I rack the weight after benching.

On that note with the curls.... if I warm up with some light weight high rep seated incline drag curls....real concentrated for two sets to fill the biceps with blood.....then...go to those Jim Stoppanni seated BB curls to eliminate the forearm and blast the bicep only....after that you can throw pretty much anything at the bicep without killing the forearm andyou can shred the bicep with lighter weight if you like at that point and get just as much accomplished.

On that note with the curls.... if I warm up with some light weight high rep seated incline drag curls....real concentrated for two sets to fill the biceps with blood.....then...go to those Jim Stoppanni seated BB curls to eliminate the forearm and blast the bicep only....after that you can throw pretty much anything at the bicep without killing the forearm andyou can shred the bicep with lighter weight if you like at that point and get just as much accomplished.

Oh look at me I read muscle mags and know guys names and shit.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

are you doing a lot of heavy curls, too? I get forearm splints when I go heavy on curls for too long and notice it when I'm benching. I've found that benching doesn't necessarily cause the splints but I feel them when I rack the weight after benching.

i had a bout with that maybe 3 or 4 years ago. and irongically i had shin splints prior to that twice when i played soccer in high school and again when i was a competitive endurance athlete in my mid to late 20's.

i think certain people are more prone to that but i also have figured out that the best way to prevent them is not get them to begin with.

with shin splints using proper footwear and not overtraining is crucial

with forearm splints not using straps and gloves and not overtraining is crucial.

once you get them it takes a while for them to go away and there is nothing really you can do to stop them. for me i learned to avoid exercises that aggravated them and eventually they went away and i haven't gotten them since. but they suck and there really is no cure to them, trust me i tried everything.. anyone who starts feeling them coming on needs to re-evaluate what they are doing and correct the problem immediately. its one of the shittiest injuries you will ever deal with

Wow that's cool. Thanks for posting. I am doing bi's tomorrow. Thanks again bro.
Why so serious bro?
I can admit I don't know as much as you I was just being funny.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I was just being funny too bro just with a straight face to keep you guessing. .....Damn ..... Lololollololololol

Top Bottom